Friday, September 4, 2015

Thank You Very Much SASL DT Project

Hello Krafters!

It is my day over at She's A Sassy Lady! Today's project is two-fold. First, I have to admit, I do not want summer to end! School is back in session for most student which means fall is a couple weeks away. The card has a summer feel to it and I like that. Secondly, I was treated to some crab cakes. Hence the crab! I wanted to show my appreciation…they were SO good!


This card was created using scraps of cardstock (Bazzill, Core’dinations, Paper Trey Ink, and Neenah Solar Bright). For the different cuts, I used Life’s a Beach (wave) and Create a Critter (crab) Cricut cartridges. I also used the Wonky Rectangle from Avery Elle and Puffy Clouds from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment is a CTMH stamp (Just Saying) which coordinates with the Artfully Sent Collection. 


Putting this card together was easy. If you have been following me for a while, you know I do a  lot of 10 minute or less cards. This one took approximately 15 minutes because of searching for the right cuts. As the Cricut was busy cutting, I cut each layer with the Wonky Rectangle die. I ran the wave through as well for the cut to be uniform with the others. I added a little texture to the crab with the crimson Copic marker. I tore the sand for more texture and interest to the card. 



That is it! A cute way to say thank you and a great way to use my scraps! Remember to visit She's A Sassy Lady blog for more inspiration. I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

2 comments: