Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Oh Baby

Hi Krafters!

Anyone who knows me know I am a private person. So sharing this project was difficult and out of my comfort zone. I was looking for something and found a picture (my only bare one) of my pregnant belly! I was 7.5 months along with my oldest (2004). I didn't know she was a she at the time, but I was so proud. As I shared before, we were told we could not have children so this photo is a true testament of the power of God!

~~DISCLAIMER~~~

If you have a problem with naked bellies, please DO NOT scroll down!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am participating in the Cricut Challenge and Scraplift the Person Before You this month. I had the privilege to lift Arteshamac’s Hello Love layout. I encourage you to join challenges to keep your juices flowing!


I used Sophie (doilies), Graphically Speaking (arrows), Wild Card (brackets) and Calligraphy (title) Cricut cartridges. The paper is a collection by Teresa Collins. I also used a stamp set by Close to My Heart (Save the Date-I believe it is) for the corners and “remember”. The large butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. The flowers are I Am Roses which I used Gesso to tone down the pink. The princess charm is from my stash. Finally I added Recollection bling.



That’s it! I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

4 comments:

  1. Love this LO, like that charm and those doilies! You really gave your cricut a work out using different cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it
    your photo shows Gods Blessed Gift to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so super sweet! Your layout and your belly!! TFS! <3

    ReplyDelete