Monday, June 1, 2015

10 Minute or Less Thank You Elephant Card

Hi Krafters!

If you have been following me for a while, you know I do a lot of 10 minute or less cards! One of the main reasons why I do them is because I can get something accomplished. This is especially true with having an infant in the house. Time is of the essence! I can do what I love to do (craft) and leave the lab (craftroom) with a completed project!

Today I am sharing a quick thank you card. A lady from my husband’s job bought the baby an outfit. I wanted to make a thank you card. Side note, I am in the process of reorganizing stamps and rediscovered stamps. Since the card was for a baby gift, I used a baby image. I was also able to play with Copics. I also discovered I need more Copic Markers :/ 



Anywho, this cute little elephant came from a set by Inkadinkado (Welcome Baby). When I first started out, I was dumb and did not label the sets when I stored them years ago (thank the Lord for internet because I found the name). I used the Large Stitched Circle and Rectangle dies by Lawn Fawn (yep, you know it, my new fave!!). The pattern paper is an older paper from DCWV (Nana’s Nursery-Boy). It went perfectly with the colors I chose for the elephant. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn (Scripty Sayings) and the banner is a Spellbinder’s die. To add a little something, I inked the edges and added iridescent sequins. That’s it! 


It really did take 10 minutes or less because the image is small thus making it easy to color. The Lawn Fawn dies made the mat easy and everything else fell into place. 

I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Thank you for stopping by, Krafthead~


3 comments: