Wednesday, October 9, 2013

PS-Pumpkin Picking


Hi Krafters!
Today is my individual post over at Practical Scrappers! Here is my posting:
 

I have to admit, I enjoy this time of year! I love summer, but it is something about the leaves changing colors and the crispness in the air. My family and I drive to the country to see the vivid colors of the leaves. We also have made it a tradition to visit the pumpkin farm each year.  There is nothing sweeter than seeing my little girls running through the patch looking for that perfect pumpkin! The only rule is, they can only take a pumpkin they can carry (although that doesn't always happen).

For today's project, I am sharing one of our trips to the Family Farm! I was able to capture each one of them looking, feeling and lifting the pumpkins to make sure it was "the one". I am looking forward to our trip this year!


 
We have been to different pumpkin farms, but this trip was the best and most memorable to date! They not only have pumpkins and hay rides, but a full operational farm! The girls really loved seeing all of the animals. Stay tuned for more projects LOL.  I loved being able to hang out with my family. What is your fall family tradition?

I hope you enjoyed today's project. Come back to check out more awesome projects! Kenya~


Supplies:

G45-Place In Time

Authentique-Thankful

DCWV-Harvest

Stencil

Modeling Paste

Burlap

Recollection-Wooden Word Bubbles

Tim Holtz-Walnut Stain

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT Kenya,
    Fall and the changing of the colors Is My Favorite Time of the year
    Keep posying the Awesome Scrapbook Pages and Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend! Thank you so much for the blog love...means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete