Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I'm Talking About The Red, White and Blue..

Hi Krafters,

Happy early Independence Day!!  Remember the Honda President's Day sale commercial? I love that commercial! Anywho, over at Practical Scrappers, it is all about the Red, White and Blue(tooth). LOL. There are a lot of awesome projects showcasing these awesome colors on the blog today. There is so much that can be done with this color combo as well as awesome paper lines that are out!


I decided not to do a paper craft, but stay in the lines of the colors. I made a strawberry shortcake with blueberries! The good thing is this for the most part healthy! I used an angel food cake loaf. I also used fresh strawberries and blue berries. Not only does it look good, it can curb that sweet tooth...

I hope you enjoyed today's project. Enjoy your holiday (if you are in the States). Krafthead~

9 comments:

  1. Yummmy!!! I love this idea. I think I should make this tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi friend! Thank you so much for the blog love...this has become a house fav!

      Delete
  2. Oh Sis!! I will be over in about 6 hours give or take a few. Save me some! This looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Yummy! Hope you had a happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angi!! I did have a good 4th but it was super busy!! I hope yours was good too.....gotta pay you a visit!

      Delete
  4. Cute. I'll take that minus the cake but more strawberries and blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly the angel food cake is really good...but I agree with more strawberries!!

      Delete