Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Well Done!

Hi Krafters,

For some the end of the school year has arrived. However, my children are still eagerly awaiting the start of their summer vacation. As we all know, the end of the school year there are always achievement ceremonies. My friend asked me to make another card for her daughter's BFF. Her favorite colors are lime green and pink...So as with the other card, I tried to incorporate her favorite colors.


This is a standard A2 sized side step card. The can be easily made with a template or measurements. However, I bought the image from the Silhouette Store. I cut embellishments from the DCWV and MMBI papers. To further customize the card, I cut out the letter A for her initial. I added Stickles for a little shimmer. Since there is really no spot to write a personal message, I added an envelope with an additional card inside. That's it!

I hope you enjoyed today's project. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

3 comments:

  1. A job well done on this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love making side step cards...Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cuuuuute!!!!! This is a fantastic card. I love all the fussy cutting and how you kept with recipient's favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete