Thursday, April 4, 2013

Play, Love, Soup


Hello Krafters!

I was challenged by my sister Kelli over at Favorite Favors! She made this awesome sketch and I had to post by today, April 4th. I met the deadline!! Yay me! Thank you Kelli for sharing the sketch and the challenge...
 

So let me start off by saying when my daughter gets older, she is going to probably kill me for sharing this post. However, it was too funny of an event not to share!  Ok to give you a little background, my daughter was about 2 years old. In the fall, I make soup. She decided to take it upon herself to "style" her hair! This girl used the soup as hair gel!! It was a mess! At first I was so upset as I had JUST did her hair, but then I thought this would be a funny photo to look at when she was older (this was before my scrapbooking days). By the time I grabbed the camera, she was crying...felt bad, but still could not resist!
To put this layout together I tried to stick to the sketch. I made my own background paper by splattering Glimmer Mist and Lindy's Stamp Gang. I also sprayed the ribbon with the same colors. For the pattern paper, I used Imaginisce. I used embellishments from my stash. It was so fun to put together!
I hope you enjoyed today's project..and I pray my daughter will be able to forgive me. Thank you so much for stopping by, Krafthead~


Supplies:

Crate Paper Bingo Chips

Tim Holtz Tickets

Rick Rack Ribbion

Glimmer Mist

Lindy's Stamp Gang

Wild Orchid Crafts Cherry Blossoms

I Am Roses Cherry Blossoms, Gardenia, leave

Metal Key

Gesso

Imaginisce Pattern Paper

Cherry Lynn English Tea Doily

Authentic Words

Thickers

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh!!!!! This is all kinds of beautiful!!! I am looking at this layout and i have tears in my eye. This is a "Precious Moment" and I a glad you caught it on film. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet page. What a fun way to capture your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Precious Moment indeed
    It is One that will live in Your Heat forever Kenya ,

    ReplyDelete