Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I Am Continuing On

Happy January 1st 2013 Krafters!

Yesterday marked the end of my six month term with PracticalScrappers. It was so much fun being a part of an extremely talented team. The ladies are amazing…and there was a lot of pressure to measure up to their caliber!

I am happy to announce that I will continue to be a DT member for another term! I am so excited! I hope I did not disappoint the first time around and I will not this go around! Things are a little different this time. There are three groups (Special Teams, Ten Things and On Trend) I am part of the Ten Things group.

Please stop by Practical Scrappers and show some love to your girl and to the other designers! Krafthead~

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all of your support! Luv ya~

      Delete
  2. Congrats Kenya,
    You are an amazing Crafter,
    Keep showing us your AWESOME work,
    Every so often I do find projects you Do
    that my hands still can
    Have a Blessed New Year
    My Very Dear Friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much Elsie :D Appreciate every comment you leave...it inspires me to continue! Have a blessed New Year as well ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy New Year Treva :) thank you for the well wishes, Kenya~

      Delete
  4. That's awesome news Congratulations Kenya!!! I know you will continue contributing your special blessings of craftmenship

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!!! You have the talent! As far ad I'm concern you do AbFab work! HE gave you a gift.
    OXOXOX

    ReplyDelete