Monday, January 14, 2013

FAITH


Happy Monday Krafters!

At the beginning of the month, Treva over at Treva Craft Corner shared on her post that her word for the year was RENEW! While leaving love, I pondered about what mine would be. I have a lot of moments in my life where FAITH played an intricate factor. I am currently going through something where FAITH is the only way I am going to get through it. FAITH is the word I will be standing on this year and throughout the rest of my life!

Oddly enough, about seven years ago, the Dollar Store was selling raw wood words. It just so happen to be FAITH! I always vowed I would stain it so it could be added to the living room décor. Somehow, it was placed in a box in the basement and forgotten about. About a month or so ago, I was looking for something and stumbled across this word block. I never altered a full word, just letters so I sat it aside. After reading Treva’s blog post, I decided to tackle this word FAITH!

I really like how it turned out and I have a constant reminder to have FAITH. Walk by faith and not by sight! No matter what the circumstances look like, I have to believe that God will bring me through it and that can only be done through having the faith to believe! I must stand on the Word!

I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thank you for stopping by and leaving love. Krafthead~


8 comments:

  1. That is Awesome Kenya, I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Elsie! Thank you so much for your comment and support! Talk to you soon :)

      Delete
  2. Amen!!!! You did a fantastic job on this. What a beautiful reminder on how to live out each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, its beautiful and what a great word. Now that you've put me out there by mentioning my blog I need to do something with my word! I am using renew as a way to restore certain aspects of my life. In doing so I too am standing on faith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, wasn't trying to put you out there, BUT I can't wait to see what you do with your word RENEW! Thank you so much for the inspiration Treva!

      Delete
  4. Oh my word,,,,,,,absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving love :D

      Delete