Monday, December 17, 2012

Black and White Season's Greetings


Hi Krafters!

I cannot believe Christmas is next week!!! I don’t know about where you live, but we have not had any measurable now in approximately 287 days here! While I am not complaining about the lack of snow, but it truly is unheard of in Wisconsin! Well if you are missing snow (I’m not) here is a card for you J

My dear sis Kelli and I decided to do a swap. The challenge was to only use the colors black, white, grey/silver and a splash of color. Trust me, it was a challenge!


For this project, I used the Village Park stamp set by Inkadinkado. I stamped the trees first and cut the image out with the circle Nestability. I also stamped the sentiment with white ink and cut that out with a labels die. On a separate sheet of cardstock, I stamped the bridge and fussy cut it. I colored the image with colored pencils. I used Stormy Sky Distress Ink for the Sky. For a snowy affect, I used Diamond Stickles and let those dry. Finally I mounted the bridge with foam dots. The border was made using a Martha Stewart punch which was layered with a white ribbon.

That is it! I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful, pretty paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenya, this is gorgeous! I have this paper sitting on my desk not knowing what to do with it! I love your take on it!

    thanks for your concern and love :) I've had an arthritis flare and was literally down and out for a full month. It was AWFUL,,,,,,,but so glad that I finally found a doctor to diagnose and give me proper medication! I am feeling SO much better now! Hugs! Hope to see more of your gorgeous work as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the details, and your interpretation of the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful Christmas card. Can't decide to use it or hoard it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete