Monday, September 24, 2012

Practical Scrappers DT Project: Autumn Splendor

Hey hey Krafters!

Can you feel the crispness in the air yet? For the last few days, our evenings are starting to get chillier. A sure sign that summer is behind us and fall is amongst us. I have to admit, I am not a fan off fall per say. I do love going on long car rides to see the beautiful trees and their symphony of colors. I also love making big pots of homemade soups/stews and chillin’ with my family.

Today over at Practical Scrappers, it is all about welcoming fall! I enjoyed making this one because I finally used my Tim Holtz Distress Markers for something other than coloring flowers LOL! I found two pumpkin stamps in the dollar bin at M’s that I really liked. They were the inspiration for this card!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Don’t forget to go over the PS to check out projects; you will not be disappointed! Krafthead~

Products:

DCWV Ultimate Stack 2010

Burlap

Spellbinders Labels 27 (I think)

Distress Markers

Distress Ink

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card, Kenya! Love the colors...so in tune with the fall! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Ms. Krafty! Thank you for the visit! I love this card of yours! Burlap has become a fun tool for me, too. Perfect card for fall!

    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors
    again a Awesome card !!

    PS
    thanks for the Blog love : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is anybody else in the mood for a pumpkin pie!! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete