Friday, July 6, 2012

Grunge ATC

Hi Krafters!

In April or May, I participated in an ATC swap hosted by Queenbeescreations. The theme was grunge. I had so much fun putting them together!

For the base, I took plain white cardstock and grunged it up! I used distress ink, bubble wrap, stains, Lindy's Stamp Gang, background stamps and crackle paint. Then I used an embossing folder and tore it to futher distress it. I used Inka Gold to make it look distressed. The pattern paper and the ticket is is from DCWV's Tattered Time. The butterfly was punched out using the Martha Stewart punch and it was stamped with white ink. Then I embossed it.

The gears were cut from the Spellbinder dies. I painted them and embossed them. I used Inka Gold to distress it.

I added a clock charm and chain to finish off the design.
I hope you all enjoyed this grungy delight! I love how it turned out! Thank you all for stopping by! Krafthead~

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous grunge design! Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that
    I love the Look
    I Have the LD Cut it's Simple Shapes
    Butterfly Collection can see the different butterflys from that set used on this thanks for a great Idea : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the grungy look to this ATC, love the embossing and distressing of the base card, butterfly and gears. The Clock charm was a nice finishing touch. You knocked this out gurl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is AMAZING! just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete