Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Golfer Style!

Hi Krafters!

Did you know PC provided free files for Father’s Day in CCR? I am not sure if they will still be free by the time this posts, but it was really nice of them J I decided to use one of these files for a quick card. My pastor is a golfer (who knew) and so this image was perfect for him! It took less than 10 minutes to put together. As the image was cutting on the Cricut, I was cutting out the frame using my Grand Calibur. I painted the shape with black Gesso and let it dry. Once it was dry, I rubbed some Inka Gold over it. I embossed the mat with an embossing folder and wrapped twine around it. I added the image to the frame. Viola, instant card!



Thank you all so much for stopping by, Krafthead~

**You could always cut the sentiment off and make it into a birthday card!

5 comments: