Saturday, June 30, 2012

BIG Announcement!!!

Hello Krafters!
So on Thursday evening I was sitting in Bible study and my phone alarm went off. I looked at my phone and saw: Creative Team Application. I instantly thought, "oh, rejection email"…so I opened and it said: Congrats on being chosen as a design team member for Practical Scrappers! Then I went on the Practical Scrappers blog and saw:

We had so many wonderful applications to consider and we want to thank all of you who applied. It was a blast hopping around to all of your blogs to check out your work! Here are the ladies who were chosen to be added to our design team.

Danielle Higginbottom: http://piperloo.blogspot.ca/
Kimberly Congdon: http://www.scrapitgirl.com/

I could not believe my eyes! I think I let out a little yelp in the middle of service! I am nervous and excited all at the same time! I just wanted to share my AWESOME news!! Stop by and show some love! Stay tuned because I have more news to share in the next few days! Krafthead~

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you on your new Design Team position!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenya,
    Congratulations That is Awesome News
    I Know you will do a great Job : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!! :)

    Susan
    http://scrapathousandwords.blogspot.com
    icepanthress@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS KENYA!!!! I just let out a little yelp for you too. This is just a great testament of all your excellent craftsmanship. Congrats again my sista!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! So excited for you enjoy your time on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I just did the "Happy Dance" for you!!!! I found you left a comment on my blog and came over to get to know you a little better and found this AMAZING news!!! Following you NOW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo! Congrats to ya. They are a fabulous team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, I just became a follower of practical scrappers so I can keep up with you! They definitely made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete