Monday, June 18, 2012

Best Dad Ever!

Happy Monday Krafters!

This week will be dedicated to all of the dads out there! It takes a special man to be a dad. A dad is a man who provides, protects and spends time with his children. He supports them and encourages. I am happy that my children have a dad who is all of these things.




Today, I am sharing the card I made for DH. It was really fun to put together. The base is kraft card stock. I layered another piece of kraft cardstock which was corrugated. On top of that layer, I took a piece of pattern paper from the Time Piece Stack by DCWV. Then I used some of the TH tissue tape, ticket, added burlap, and some of the gears by Spellbinders.  I fussy cut the Polaroid from the same collection and also fussy cut the post card stamp. I embossed the sentiment and that is it!




I hope you enjoyed today’s project! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

Products:

DCWV Time Piece Stack

Embossing Powder

Shapeabilities Gears (Donna Salazar)

Fiskars

TH Ticket

TH Tissue Tape

Burlap

Stamp

Kraft Cardstock

Inka Gold-Copper

We R Memory Keepers-Stub

Charm

6 comments:

  1. That is a neat Looking Card Kenya : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I havent ventured into card making, as I have no talent in that area, but LOVE to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you mixed the layers with cardstock, burlap and tissue paper..it came out excellent

    ReplyDelete