Monday, April 9, 2012

Tres Chic


Happy Day Krafters!

I love the DCWV Tres Chic Paper Stack! It has beautiful design and glitter galore! So for this card, I didn’t have to do much. I made this one for a lady who has STYLE!

I cut the silhouette model from the Forever Young Cartridge (this is one of my go to carts for feminine cards) I added a small pearl to her belt and stickles for bling. The frame was cut from the Elegant Edges. The flowers are from I Am Roses and colored them using Gold and Tattered Rose Glimmer Mist. They were placed on top of sheer ribbon. I also made a stick pin. On the opposite side, I added three flat back pearls. I wanted the sentiment to look similar to the “Tres Chic” that was on the paper. So I added Diamond Stickles.

That is it! This paper is gorgeous!! I hope you enjoyed today’s project!  Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
Products:
DCWV Tres Chic
Paper Trey Ink
Forever Young
Elegant Edges
Stickles-Diamond
I Am Roses
Glimmer Mist-Gold Tattered Rose
Stick Pin
Ribbon
Sentiment
Flat Back Pearls

4 comments:

  1. I Want one Wow
    Love the look of this card that is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Tres Chic! I love the floral arrangement on the ribbon and the stick pin was such a nice touch!! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is too sassy, loving your flowers. don't you just love elegant edges

    ReplyDelete