Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Am Sharing~


Happy Hump Day Krafters!

Usually when I work on a card, I wing it. I have one thought or focal point that the card is built on. I have no idea what to do or how it is going to turn out until I feel that I am done. I realize this is not the smartest way to get a project done LOL. However, it is my process J

As weird as this is, I do make a template/sketch for layouts! When I have a thought, I open up a program on my computer and transfer my idea into a template and go with it. Sketches are really hot right now, so today, I am sharing one of my templates/sketches with you. I am not a professional, but I hope you like it anyway J

Thank you all for stopping by, Krafthead~

4 comments:

  1. I love the circles, I will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sketch, may have to use it; I'll link it back to you if I do. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I like this sketch. I will have to use it, although at the moment I don't know when that will be! But trust me, it's safely stored away for future use! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great sketch!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete