Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Time To Celebrate~

Hello Krafters!
Today I would like to share something out of the ordinary….a layout LOL! My goal for 2012 is to share more of them. Sharing layouts is a way to get to know more about a person and their families. I am not a real open person. However, I am learning to come out of my shell a bit more.  I am trying to challenge myself to step out of my comfort zone. By my own admittance, I am not a scrapbooker; I’m a wanna be! When I decided to scrapbook it was to document different pictures so my children will know about me and themselves. I have strayed away from that. I feel comfortable making cards. I have only about a dozen scrap pages completed. I hope to complete an album J
Enough of me babbling and on to the project! I decided to start scrapping photos that are already printed. This is layout is of my godson on his second birthday. It is the most recent picture I have. I wanted this layout to showcase him as well as show a little of me as well. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~

Materials:
DCWV-Guy, Heirloom (Becoming one of my favs for sure)
Grand Calibur
Nestabilites- Labels 1
Martha Stewart Score Board- Rosette
Lighter
Distress Tool
Distress Ink- Twigs?
Pearls
Bo Bunny Timepiece Stamp
Watch Charm
Ribbon
Cricut Expression 2
Hello Kitty Font Cartridge- “A”
Bazzill Cardstock- Base
Fiskars Crimping Tool
Fiskars Scallop Punch


1 comment:

  1. What a handsome guy - so distinguished! I love your layout :)

    ReplyDelete