Friday, January 6, 2012

Rated R-Mature Audience Only

Happy Friday Krafters!
I went back and forth about posting this project. I am hosting a challenge using your Cricut over on scrapbook.com. The theme of the challenge is love/romance. That said, I did a “for mature audience” card. It is intended to be playful. So I hope I am not going to offend anyone by posting this.
I used the Tinkerbell and Friends Cricut Cartridge for the girl. Now I must admit, I bought this cartridge for this purpose (joke for DH, my friend and her DH). I colored her eyes with a glitter pen instead of using the cut (it was too small) and used another gel pen for the eye shadow. For her outfit, I layered a piece of lace to add the effect of lingerie. I added more lace to the faux pillow next to her and added a heart brad.



I hope you enjoyed today’s project. Thanks for stopping by and leave a comment …Krafthead~
Materials:
Cricut Expression 2
Tinkerbell Cricut Cartridge
Art Philosophy- sentiment
French Manor-couch
Square Punch-pillow
DCWV Immortal Love-background
Gel Pen-black, blue, brown
Stick Pin
Flower-stash
Smooch-red
Lace
Ribbon
Viva Décor Pen-black
Gathered Twigs
Crystals
Cardstock from stash

5 comments:

  1. so cute and creative how you used Tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not offensive, absolutely adoarble! I love it, so very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card I love it, not offensive at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!!

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete