Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Sweetie~

Hi Krafters!
Krafthead here to share a project I made for the Cricut Forum Challenge over at scrapbook.com. It is a simple Valentine’s Day geared layout.  The challenge is to have something red, fabric, bling and heart or cupid! I think I got all of that covered LOL!
The last few postings were LONG so I decided to keep this one short and sweet J! I hope you all enjoyed today’s project. Thank you for stopping by, Krafthead~
Materials:
Cricut Expression 2- American Alphabet
Art Philosophy
Paper Trimmings
Love Struck
Bazzill
DCWV-Madly in Love, Stack 7
Pearls
I AM Roses
Prima
Viva Décor Pen
Tule
Cameo Charm
Heart Charm
Bling
Pearls
Pearl Trim

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and it even fits the challenge at She's A Sassy Lady.... be sure to link up. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Love your layers, and the color combo is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete