Sunday, December 4, 2011

Operation Countdown to Christmas Day 4

Happy Sunday Krafters,
Its Krafthead here for day four of the Operation Countdown to Christmas. Today I am sharing another card I made for the Second Annual Cricut Forum Holiday Card Challenge. Since Jesus is the reason for the season and it is Sunday, it is only fitting for me to share this angel card. I used the Christmas Noel Cricut Cartridge for the angel and snowflakes. The circle was cut from George.
I hope you enjoyed today's project and that you are inspired. Remember to check back often as we continue in the Operation Countdown to Christmas. Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
Materials:
Cricut Expression 2
Christmas Noel Cartridge
George Basic Shapes
D’vine Swirls Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug
Marvy Scalloped Oval Punch
DCWV Winter Combo-pattern paper 2010 release
Glitter Paper
Puffy Paint
Ribbon
Bell
Sentiment
Prima Say it in Pearls
Faded Jeans Distress Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment