Thursday, December 1, 2011

Operation Countdown to Christmas Day 1

Hello Krafters!
Happy December! I hope you had an enjoyable Thanksgiving! Now Christmas is around the corner YAY! Please join me throughout the month of December for different project ideas. I will share cards, gifts, décor and more J for the holiday season!
To kick start Operation Countdown to Christmas, I would like to share a shaker card I made last year. It was a challenge, but I love how it turned out! It really worked! Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~
Materials:
Acetate
Foam Tape
Cardstock
Cricut Machine-you can make this without a cartridge just draw the snow globe free hand
Joys of the Season-I think *blush*
Ink
Ribbon
Sentiment
Fiskars Snow Flake Punch Around the Page
Mr. Frosty Imagine Cartridge
Decorative Sand
D’vine Swirls Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug
Black Diamond Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment