Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 16-OCTC

Hey Krafters!
              
I wanted to focus on family and friends who may live out of town. Let's face it, most of us are trying to budget as much as possible and cannot afford to send everyone something. Here is a solution for you! This is a fast and simple gift idea that will be personal and you did not have to break the bank. It only took a couple of minutes to put this together with the help of Photoshop Elements. Now I must admit I don't know much about digital layouts (as you can see). I have only done one or two J But that doesn’t stop me from trying and sharing LOL!

Anywho, you can add your photos/journaling to the program, send the layouts on a disk, some binding material and there you have an instant photo album! I will only cost a few dollars to ship. Or these can be sent via email J This is a cute gift idea that any family or friend will cherish forever. Remember to add journaling (I did not add to this layout) to share the story behind the photo(s).
Thanks for stopping by, Krafthead~


Materials:

Photoshop Elements
 

1 comment: