Monday, October 31, 2011

Good Friends

Hello Krafters!
Today I would like to share a card I made for my Mom’s friend. They have been friends since they were little girls. My mom wanted something with a dove since the old saying says “If she kept one and her friend had the other, they would be friends forever.” Mom was happy with the results!
This project allowed me to use products from my stash as well as equipment that I enjoy using. I thought the dove theme was a good way to utilize those feathers I had just sitting around (not really sure why I bought them in the first place *shrug*). I also put my Ranger Melting Pot in use!
I hope this project inspire you to use some supplies/equipment that has been in your stash for a while or has not been loved. As always, I appreciate every visit and comment left. Thanks for stopping by! Krafthead~

Materials:
Paper Trey Ink Cardstock White-Base, Oval
DCWV Street Lace-Mat
Recollection Black Cardstock-Mat, Scalloped Oval
Grand Calibur
Nestabilities-Classic Scallop Oval, Classic Oval
Ranger Melting Pot-Dove
Dove Mold
UTEE-Dove
White Embossing Powder-Dove
ZVA-Bling
Feathers-Black, White
Pearl-Karlas001etsy.com
Lace
Distress Ink-Black Soot, Warn Lipstick
Stamp
Viva Pink Glimmer Mist-flower
I Am Roses-Roses :-)


1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, love the feathers. Congrats on using your stash and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete