Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Brother!

Happy Tuesday Krafters!
It’s Krafthead here ready to share a quick and easy layout with you. I was in a lift challenge (however, I can’t log on to the site to finish the month) and this is my version of the lift. I used the Teresa Collins Baby Boutique and the Black and White cartridges for the back ground papers.
I printed a full 12x12 sheet from the Baby Boutique cartridge. The smaller squares were made by filling in 2x2 inch squares using various patters from the Black and White cartridge. I matted them as well as the photo in a solid black cardstock and rounded the corners with my corner rounder. I also distressed the edges.
For the title, I used the Teresa Collins Sophisticated cartridge to cut out “Brother”. I used the shadow feature so the title will stand out better against the blue. To add texture, I used the crimper. I placed the title on a solid piece of cardstock which was also matted on white cardstock. I used an EK success punch on the edge to add a finished look.
Oh by the way, the cute fellow in the photo is my handsome god-son J
Materials
Cricut Imagine
Teresa Collins Baby Boutique Cartridge-12x12 pattern paper
Teresa Collins Black and White Cartridge-2x2 square patterns
Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cartridge- brother title
Recollections-black card stock-white card stock
Distress Ink-black soot
Fiskars Crimper
EK Success Edge Punch
Cutter Bee Scissor-distressing

3 comments:

  1. I still need Baby Boutique. Love the layout and your godson is just adorable! Thanks for following! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice LO, and your GodSon is soo handsome

    ReplyDelete