Monday, May 23, 2011

Ready…Set…Soar!


Hello Krafters!
Many people lives will transition over the summer. Some will travel, while others are making preparations to enter into college or a new career. This is a bitter-sweet time for me. Although my children are too young to leave the nest, my god-daughter is not. She is in the final stages of choosing a college. As far as I know, she will be going out of state. I will miss seeing her. However, I watched her grow from a girl to a lovely young lady. I am proud of her and I can’t wait to find out what school she decides to attend in the late summer.  
Where I live, graduation season starts this week!  Here is a quick card using the DCWV High-School stack.

I used the Locker Talk cartridge (graduation cap) and A Child’s Year cartridge (diploma). The two images were welded together in the Gypsy to make this shape card.
I made the tassel out of embroidery thread. Since I bought the fastener, I figured I should use it. I used it to hold the tassel together. It is held on the cap with a brad.
Materials
Cricut Expression
Gypsy
DCWV High-School Stack- cap
Bazzill- card base
Fastener
Brad
Embroidery thread
Thanks for looking. Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work for sure....love that you made the tassel

    ReplyDelete